Training IT staff and users in the use of the Digital CRVS system and processes will ensure that the system is used effectively and will mitigate the risk of business rejection and safeguard against improper use.
Define the training approach by completing the Training Approach Template, considering:
- Who needs to be trained?
- What training is required/topics need to be covered?
- How long should the training last?
- How many people should take part in each training session?
- How many trainers are required per session?
- How will you get the most out of the attendees?
- Where will the training be?
- How will you structure the training?
- What training environments are required?
- How will you evaluate the attendees each day / end of the training?
- How do we continue to build people’s capacity after initial training?
Identify the required team to implement the training approach; on-board these resources onto the CRVS Digitisation Team and ensure that they understand the scope and objectives of the CRVS Digitisation Project.
Document a training plan to reflect all required training sessions and update the Implementation Plan to reflect training activities.